- 132 dB Max SPL
- 1400 Watts 2-way peak power
- DSP Processing with FiRPHASE
- 1.4” Titanium Compression Driver, 3.0” v.c. Neodimium
- 15” Woofer, high power
- 800 Hz crossover point for perfect vocal reproduction
- 90°x60°, wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- Silent Fanless Class-D Amplifier
NEW PERSPECTIVE ON LINEARITY
RCF speakers are designed using a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, conceived to deliver transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener.
The special FiRPHASE filters allow to achieve coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions, ensuring minimum latencies to the system.
SUPERIOR COMPRESSION DRIVERS The ND840 Compression Driver in pure Titanium with a 3” voice coil allows a crossover point at only 800 Hz. This allows a better impulse response, fast decay and superior efficiency. Lightweight and powerful, RCF neodymium drivers are a reference in performance and reliability.
DIRECT DRIVE TECHNOLOGY The voice coil features a high-temperature kapton former. The assembly process takes advantage of the RCF proprietary Direct Drive technology. The diaphragm’s suspension has been designed following extensive studies aimed at minimizing distortion and extending low frequency range.
POTENT WOOFER The low-frequency transducer is a high-power 15’’ woofer with a 3.0’’ voice coil, delivering a punchy bass. Reproduction of the mid-bass frequencies is accurate, transparent and free from distortion.
POWERFUL CLASS D AMPLIFIERS
RCF’s Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. D-Line amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the D Line amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
D LINE cabinets are molded with a special polypropylene composite material designed to dampen vibrations even at maximum volume settings. From molding to the final texture, D-LINE offers maximum reliability and strength for intensive use on the road. The advanced vented architecture offer high efficiency and low distortion. The speaker is equipped with a top handle and two side handles with rubber handgrips for greater portability.
HIGH DEMAND APPLICATIONS
The multi-purpose cabinet shape will allow every D-LINE model to be used in the standard configuration as well as in stage monitor mode. Two M10 and three M6 threaded inserts available for optional mounting hardware. This makes the speakers perfect for use in mounted or flown situations. When used on top of a SUB Series the HD speaker becomes an incredibly powerful PA system.
- Acoustical specifications
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL @ 1m: 132 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1.4”, 3.0” v.c
- Woofer: 15”, 3.0” v.c
- Input/Output section
- Input signal: bal/unbal
- Input connectors: XLR, Jack
- Output connectors: XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu/+4 dBu
- Mic. Input Sensitivity: -32 dBu
- Processor section
- Crossover frequencies: 800 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Controls: Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Power section
- Total Power: 1400 W Peak, 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 400 W Peak, 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 1000 W Peak, 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: Powercon IN/OUT
- Standard compliance
- CE marking: Yes
- Physical specifications
- Cabinet/Case Material: PP Composite
- Hardware: 1 x M10 top, 1 x M10 bottom, 2 x M10 side
- Handles: 1 Top, 2 Side
- Pole mount/Cap: Yes
- Grille: Steel
- Color: Black
- Height: 714 mm / 28.11 inches
- Width: 442 mm / 17.4 inches
- Depth: 397 mm / 15.63 inches
- Weight: 22 kg / 48.5 lbs
- Shipping informations
- Package Height: 750 mm / 29.53 inches
- Package Width: 440 mm / 17.32 inches
- Package Depth: 480 mm / 18.9 inches
- Package Weight: 24.5 kg / 54.01 lbs