- 133 dB Max SPL
- 2200 Watts two-way power
- Innovative DSP Processing with FiRPHASE
- 650 Hz crossover point for perfect vocal reproduction
- 15” Neodimium Woofer, 3.5” v.c.
- 1.5” Titanium Compression Driver, 4.0” v.c. Neodymium
- 90°x60°, wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- RDNet compatible
- Silent Fanless Class-D Amplifier
- Ultra-Light weight
NETWORKED CONTROL AND MUCH MORE RDNet is a robust management network and control platform for small, medium and large arena-sized sound systems, as well as complex and extended installations. Based on a proprietary network protocol, RDNet provides intuitive control and monitoring of every connected device/object in the RCF audio system. Each device has DSP to address specific presets or modifications of parameters to single or groups of objects. A network user can change level, delay, EQ (linear phase FiR as well) and other settings, including advanced subwoofer configurations. RDNet is not only designed for loudspeakers—you can control parameters and routing of multiple RCF devices, such as digital matrixes or amplifiers.
SUPERIOR COMPRESSION DRIVERS The ND940 Compression Driver in pure Titanium with a 4 inches voice coil allows a crossover point at only 650 Hz. This allows a better impulse response, fast decay and superior efficiency. Lightweight and powerful, RCF neodymium drivers are a reference in performance and reliability.
DIRECT DRIVE TECHNOLOGY The voice coil features a high-temperature kapton former. The assembly process takes advantage of the RCF proprietary Direct Drive technology. The diaphragm’s suspension has been designed following extensive studies aimed at minimizing distortion and extending low frequency range.
POTENT WOOFER The low-frequency transducer is a high-power 15’’ neodymium woofer with a 3.5’’ voice coil, delivering a punchy bass. Reproduction of the mid-bass frequencies is accurate, transparent and free from distortion.
POWERFUL CLASS D AMPLIFIERS
Constant linearity from very low-level signals to the maximum amplifier output. A 32-bit floating-point DSP with 48 kHz processing takes care of: – 2-way crossover and transducer alignment – 8 programmable equalizations – Programmable output time delay – Input Sensitivity reduction – Soft limiter for very high signal inputs – RMS monitoring and transducer protection – Input noise reduction A specially developed algorithm takes care of the frequency dependent soft limiter offering to the listener the same linearity of the system, from very low-level signals to the maximum amplifier output.
D LINE cabinets are molded with a special polypropylene composite material designed to dampen vibrations even at maximum volume settings. From molding to the final texture, D-LINE offers maximum reliability and strength for intensive use on the road. The advanced vented architecture offer high efficiency and low distortion. The speaker is equipped with a top handle and two side handles with rubber handgrips for greater portability.
HIGH DEMAND APPLICATIONS
The multi-purpose cabinet shape will allow every D-LINE model to be used in the standard configuration as well as in stage monitor mode. Two M10 and three M6 threaded inserts available for optional mounting hardware. This makes the speakers perfect for use in mounted or flown situations. When used on top of a SUB Series the HD speaker becomes an incredibly powerful PA system.
NEW PERSPECTIVE ON LINEARITY
RCF speakers are designed using a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, conceived to deliver transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener.
The special FiRPHASE filters allow to achieve coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions, ensuring minimum latencies to the system.
- Acoustical specifications
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL @ 1m: 133 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1.5” neo, 4.0” v.c
- Woofer: 15” neo, 3.5” v.c
- Input/Output section
- Input signal: bal/unbal
- Input connectors: XLR, RDNet Ethercon
- Output connectors: XLR, RDNet Ethercon
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu/+4 dBu
- Mic. Input Sensitivity: -32 dBu
- Processor section
- Crossover frequencies: 650 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, HF
- Limiter: Fast Limiter
- Controls: proces., 8 sel. presets
- RDNet: Yes
- Power section
- Total Power: 2200 W Peak, 1100 W RMS
- High frequencies: 600 W Peak, 300 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 1600 W Peak, 800 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: Powercon IN/OUT
- Standard compliance
- EN54-16 certified: Yes
- CE marking: Yes
- Physical specifications
- Cabinet/Case Material: PP Composite
- Hardware: 1 x M10 top, 1 x M10 bottom, 2 x M10 side
- Handles: 1 Top, 2 Side
- Pole mount/Cap: Yes
- Grille: Steel
- Color: Black
- Height: 714 mm / 28.11 inches
- Width: 442 mm / 17.4 inches
- Depth: 397 mm / 15.63 inches
- Weight: 22 kg / 48.5 lbs
- Shipping informations
- Package Height: 750 mm / 29.53 inches
- Package Width: 440 mm / 17.32 inches
- Package Depth: 480 mm / 18.9 inches
- Package Weight: 24.5 kg / 54.01 lbs