- 300 W Class D two-channel amplifier
- Heavy-duty multi-functional cabinet
- 90° conical coverage
- FiRPHASE for 0° phase response
- 2 x 5″ neodymium low distortion woofer
- 1.5″ c.driver, 1.0″ v.c.
NETWORKED CONTROL AND MUCH MORE RDNet is a robust management network and control platform for small, medium and large arena-sized sound systems, as well as complex and extended installations. Based on a proprietary network protocol, RDNet provides intuitive control and monitoring of every connected device/object in the RCF audio system. Each device has DSP to address specific presets or modifications of parameters to single or groups of objects. A network user can change level, delay, EQ (linear phase FiR as well) and other settings, including advanced subwoofer configurations. RDNet is not only designed for loudspeakersâyou can control parameters and routing of multiple RCF devices, such as digital matrixes or amplifiers.
AMPLIFICATION AND DSP
The two-cannel 300 W amplifier features a solid machined aluminum structure, which not only stabilizes the amplifier during transportation but also assists in heat dissipation. The internal DSP has limiters and protections for the transducers and includes special FiRPHASE filters to achieve coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortion. A single button shapes the sound for background music purposes, when the system plays at minimum volume levels.
RIG IT ANYWHERE
The multiple rigging accessories and the unobtrusive form factor of the cabinet make it perfect for high powered front fill use as well as a point source speaker, infill, under-balcony, and other creative uses. The speaker’s rigging is fast and easy with advanced quick-fitting accessories such as the clamp mount, pole mount, horizontal brackets or using the two M10 threads on top and bottom of the cabinet. You will always find a place for TT 051-A II and TT 052-A II speakers.
BUILT FOR EVERYDAY USE
The cabinet is built-in high strength birch plywood coated with black textured epoxy. A sturdy powder-coated metal grille protects the front, and an acoustically transparent sound foam backing on the inside of the grille ensures protection from dust and humidity. For use as a speaker on a pole, an optional steel cap is available.
NEW PERSPECTIVE ON LINEARITY
RCF speakers are designed using a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, conceived to deliver transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener.
The special FiRPHASE filters allow to achieve coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions, ensuring minimum latencies to the system.
- Acoustical specifications
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL @ 1m: 123 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 90°
- Compression Driver: 1 x 1.0” neo, 1.5” v.c
- Woofer: 2 x 5.0”, 1.0” v.c
- Input/Output section
- Input signal: bal/unbal
- Input connectors: XLR
- Output connectors: XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu/+10 dBu
- Processor section
- Crossover frequencies: 1500 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, Excurs., HF
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Controls: DSP Controlled RDnet on board
- RDNet: Yes
- Power section
- Total Power: 600 W Peak, 300 W RMS
- High frequencies: 300 W Peak, 150 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 300 W Peak, 150 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: Powercon IN/OUT
- Standard compliance
- CE marking: Yes
- Physical specifications
- Cabinet/Case Material: Baltic birch plywood
- Hardware: Multi-functional
- Handles: Top, Bottom
- Grille: Steel
- Color: Black
- Height: 493 mm / 19.41 inches
- Width: 150 mm / 5.91 inches
- Depth: 207 mm / 8.15 inches
- Weight: 9.5 kg / 20.94 lbs
- Shipping informations
- Package Height: 580 mm / 22.83 inches
- Package Width: 290 mm / 11.42 inches
- Package Depth: 220 mm / 8.66 inches
- Package Weight: 11 kg / 24.25 lbs